To complete the OSHA 30 hour training course, the ’30’ hours seems a long time to shell out. To make things easier for you, osha30hourtrainingcourses.com offers the OSHA 30 hour training online for General Industry course. Our OSHA 30 hour training online is customized to fit the busy scheduled of our customers making it easier for them to complete the course without any hassles. You will be able to enjoy taking the class as well as get your 30-hour training card sooner.
Course Description :
The OSHA 30 hour training online course will take 30 hours to complete as required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OSHA). We divide the 30 hours into several sessions, which you have to complete it in six months. Typically the 30 hour training course comprise of 25 sessions either one or two hours length. The topics that are covered pertain to the regulation covered by General Industry (29 CFR 1910). Once you complete the OSHA 30 hour training online course it will help you meet the General Industry standards established by OSHA.
Why our OSHA 30 hour training online stands out
- Self pace training- When you sign up our online OSHA 30 hour training course, you will be able to log in and out whenever you want to train. Take as many sessions you want to complete the 30 hour training online as you have a complete six months.
- Course approval: Our OSHA 30 hour training online are reviewed and acknowledged by OSHA for online distribution.
- OSHA certificate- Once when you complete the 30 hour training course online, you will be receiving the certificate of completion and in addition, the OSHA wallet card will be send to you.
- Take the course at the comfort of your home- You don’t need to go anywhere or shell out time for the 30 hour training. What is great about the 30 hour training online is that you can complete it at the comfort of your home.
- Additional material: You will also be receiving a copy of the OSHA standards for General Industry (29 CFR 1910).
Hurry up and Enroll now! Get the training started right away.